How do I install the browser extension?
Last updated: March 21, 2022
- To install the Fig browser extension, open the Chrome or Firefox web browser on your desktop or laptop computer. The browser extension does not work on Safari yet. It also does not work on mobile phones (Fig is building a mobile app for mid-2021).
- If you’re using Chrome, visit this link and click the blue “Add to Chrome” button
- Push the “Add extension” button.
- You will automatically be re-directed to a page to create your Fig profile. If you’re not, visit this link.
- Sign in with Google, Facebook or your e-mail address.
- You’ll be asked three questions about your dietary preferences. Once your finished, click through the tutorial.
- At the end of the tutorial, click out to your favorite grocery store to see Fig in action.