If you’re still having issues, contact email@example.com and we’ll help you out.
Can I share my Fig+ subscription with a family member?
Last updated: August 15, 2022
iOS allows for family sharing, but Android still does not. Here are the instructions for iOS:
- Make sure you have an active Fig+ subscription.
- If you haven’t done so, enable family sharing and invite relevant members to your family group.
- Go to Settings > Your Name > Subscriptions > Fig, then toggle on the Sharing with Family option.
- Once toggled on, it takes about 1 hour for the app to be shared.
- Once ready, have your family members head to App Store > User Icon (top of screen) > Purchased > My Purchases, then select the family organizers name and Fig.